We could explain the whole process to you in detail - it involves a lot of very meticulous cutting and layering and registering - but we won’t.
You’re here because you want us to do screen printing for you, not because you want to learn to do it yourself.
So basically, this is what that is:
- You send us an image.
- We make that image screen printable, at your approval.
- We separate out the different colours of that image and digitally cut those layers into stencils.
- We do wizard things to get those images onto a physical screen that fits perfectly on your garment.
- By hand, we squeeze ink through each individual coloured screen layer, crafting a sexy final image.
- The thing from your head is now a thing you can wear on your body, without the crispy, crackly edges you’re used to from locally branded garments.
- You (or your fans) are the best looking people in the room.
The benefits of screen printing:
There are reasons why this is our most in-demand service.
These are those reasons:
- The print is just better quality than digital prints. It looks nicer, it feels nicer and it makes for a higher-value product.
- Screen printed garments are washable. Yes, even if you spill sauce on yourself every time you get near that midnight takeout - this thing’s gonna see you through all the washes. Don’t even get us started on festivals.
- You can screen print on almost anything, including glass, wood, textiles, signs, banners, electronics, and more. You could probably even screen print on your buddy if you get him to sit still enough. We’re not doing that though.
- When you know what you’re doing and your setup is professional, the process is pretty easy. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years, so we know what we’re doing.
What can you screen print on?
- Fabric (and we mean LOADS of garments. Chat to us about our expansive list of supplier clothing)
- Pretty much anything with a flat bit. Seriously.
How do I get started?
You contact us with an idea, and we’ll do the rest.
We’ve got tons of pieces to choose from.
You’re in the best hands this side of the Jukskei river.
We’re kinda the best at screen printing.